Whether you are seeking a highly skilled, experienced executive for a permanent appointment with your organisation or need to hire temporary staff to cover absences or assist with a busy period, PeopleMatch can assist you with all your recruitment needs.
With a comprehensive recruitment process to ensure effective outcomes, we assess candidates on key factors such as skill, motivation and cultural fit. Our flexible approach means that we can undertake part or all of the work to suit your timeframe and budget. Any temporary staff you hire through us are employees of PeopleMatch. As such, we undertake full responsibility for wages, WorkCover, superannuation, payroll tax, public liability and professional indemnity insurances.
For all recruitment assignments we take the time to determine your organisation’s needs and strive to make the match that best meets your requirements. Our range of recruitment services include:
- Candidate Attraction
- Screening & Selection
- Post placement Follow-up
- Ongoing Human Resource Consulting Support.
As a specialist recruitment organisation, we have a strong presence in the respective disciplines and industries in which we operate. This serves as a competitive advantage over our more generalist competitors. We have effective candidate attraction strategies in place, and will work with employers to develop strategic recruitment campaigns to ensure we meet your needs within the specified timeframe.
We have a strong focus on providing support and assistance to our candidates. As such, our candidates are provided with opportunities for training and career development. This supportive environment nurtures our candidates and means that we are able to place motivated, positive and committed employees with your organisation.
Our membership of CareersMultiList places us in a national network of first class recruitment companies. As such we can flag your vacancy with other companies to assist in widening the search for the candidate who matches the role.
Our recruitment processes are flexible to meet the needs of the client and the role, and include:
- Job brief and selection criteria
- Resume and telephone screening
- Behavioural Interviews/Assessment Centres/Competency Frameworks
- Verification of skills and qualifications
- Visa verification
- Background reference checks
- Contract negotiation and documentation
PeopleMatch assists you to adopt a strategic approach to your recruitment and development programs through the use of assessment and reporting tools. We are able to provide the following assessments:
- Sales Ability
- Skills—administration, software and financial
- Cognitive ability
- Industrial & Occupational Health and Safety
POST PLACEMENT FOLLOW-UP
The PeopleMatch Group offers guarantees on permanent placements. We follow up after placement to ensure that all parties are satisfied with our services. This includes contacting both the client and candidate during the first week of placement, and at the end of the guarantee period. The feedback received assists us in servicing your future requirements.
Temporary staff allocated to you will be carefully monitored to ensure the provision of a high quality service, with regular site visits from your PeopleMatch Account Manager. We also request your feedback on the completion of a placement in order to gauge the service provided by each of our staff and to assist us in the ongoing provision of a highly skilled and professional staff.
ONGOING HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING SUPPORT
Selecting talented staff is only the first step. The PeopleMatch Group can assist you to retain and develop your exceptional staff. Competitive organisations base their Human Resources efforts in an objective assessment of workforce competencies. They identify those competencies which provide strength to their organisation and those competencies that are in need of further attention. We can work with you to identify the strengths of your team and areas that could benefit from further attention.
We will assist you to create a structured process for developing performance benchmarks based on accurate job profiles, against which recruitment, performance planning, training and development and succession planning can take place.
Once you have identified those areas of competency that are in need of development, we can assist you in the design and delivery of tailored training solutions to optimise on your existing human resources and build the commitment and involvement of your staff. Popular training packages include:
- Team Building: improve the cohesion of your team and develop their understanding and use of the full breadth and capability of team members in meeting organisational and team objectives
- Stress Management: develop awareness of the triggers of stress and ways to effectively manage daily stressors
- Conflict Management: develop awareness of different conflict modes and the ability to determine which mode is most appropriate in a given situation.
- Leading & Managing: once you have identified tomorrow’s leaders, develop their awareness of leadership styles and ways in which to tailor their approach to the needs of the organisation and team
- Safety Awareness: reduce workplace accidents and enhance the safety climate of your organisation through safety awareness training that targets the development of positive attitudes to safety and an awareness of individual responsibility in ensuring safety in the workplace.
- Problem solving: encourage lateral thinking and a structured approach to workplace